Covid Safety NEW CONTENT
To keep everyone safe at Richard Hill, we are:
- Keeping our bubbles of children separate from each other as much as we can, with staggered breaks and not moving around the school unless absolutely necessary;
- Asking all adults to take care to keep to 2m distancing both outside the building and inside, and to keep to our one way system;
- Ensuring everyone washes their hands frequently throughout the day;
- Doing lots of cleaning of surfaces and equipment during the day;
- Giving children their own resources as much as possible;
- Asking visitors, including parents at the reception hatch, to wear a face covering if they enter the building.
THANK YOU FOR SUPPORTING US!
Please be aware of the following symptoms:
- A high temperature (above 37.8 sustained over a few hours)
- A new continuous cough (one bout of coughing lasting over an hour, or several long bouts of coughing over a 24 hour period)
- A loss of sense of taste or smell
If your child has one or more of these symptoms they must not attend school, but must be taken for a test as soon as possible. Siblings and other household members must stay at home self-isolating until a test result is known. You do not need to and should not go for a test unless you are symptomatic.
You must inform us as soon as possible:
- If someone in your household is symptomatic and has to have a covid swab test
- To notify us the result of any swab test
- Urgently if your child tests positive for Covid-19 (please use our out of hours email address if necessary email@example.com).