Today it's time to publish your instruction writing!
Remember use your draft to help you but try to improve your writing. Think about:
- Did you use capital letters and full stops correctly in all your work?
- Could you use more or better imperative (bossy) verbs?
- Did you use time conjunctions?
- Have you got an equipment list (what you need)?
- Have you used bullet points and punctuated them correctly?
- Have you used subheadings?
- Have you or could you include a diagram?
Also remember presentation is important when publishing, please focus on your handwriting today.
When you are finished if you would like you can send finished work in to the school email and I may share your work for others to try on the class webpage.