Today we are going to look at an example of descriptive writing and see if we can see anything in it that we think is good.
You could create your own key and rainbow mark the work or you could complete some writing about what you like about the example and why.
You should think about:
- grammar and punctuation used
- interesting adjectives
- different types of sentences
- any description of the 5 senses
- use of paragraphs
- anything else you think makes it good!
- AND what could be different to make it even better!