So we have made it to our final week of the school term! Well done for working so hard, we are very proud of you all!
This week, we would like you to choose from the tasks below. You can do them in whichever order you would like and Miss Heafford is looking forward to reading your letters!
Task 1 - Write a letter to Miss Heafford
- Start you letter with: Dear Miss Heafford
- Don't forget capital letters, full stops and finger spaces
- Miss Heafford might like to know about your family, if you have pets, what you like about school, what you do at home and what you are looking forward to in year 2.
- You could maybe draw a picture of yourself too!
Task 2 - Make a poster about year one
- use a piece of A4 paper
- Make your poster as colourful as you can
- You could include your favourite parts of year one, what you have learnt, who your friends have been and what you liked most about your year.
Task 3 - Make a list
- Make a list of all the things you would like to do during your summer holiday
- Make a list of all the things you have done during lockdown
Task 4 - Write an acrostic poem about you
- Write an acrostic poem all about you
- Use your name down the side of your poem and make each line describe you (what you look like or what you like to do)
- If you find this easy, you could try and write a poem for another member of your family using their name.
- Here is mine:
Making cakes is what I like to do
Red is my favourite colour
Seasides are the places to be
Hair is long and blows in the wind
Apricots I do not like
Lazy mornings with my family
Lots of scrummy food I love to eat