Richard Hill

Church of England Primary School

MTwitter LFacebook

Get in touch

Contact Details

Mid Term Transfers

What is a mid-term transfer?

If your child is at primary school and you want to move them to a different school during the school year, you need to apply. This is called a mid-term or in-year transfer.


We have lots of families that do this every year as they have moved to the area or they are looking for a better educational experience for their child. 


What happens?

We always advise to come and look around the school. This way we can answer any questions you may have. Please contact the school office to arrange a visit. Once you have looked around the school the Office Manager is able to help you with the next steps needed to transfer to Richard Hill.



We are able to support a range of ways to support your child starting with us. Every families offer is bespoke depending on if you want trial sessions or a move as soon as possible we can facilitate the families preference. 


We look forward to welcoming you!