Key reasons why uniform is a good idea
- Wearing it gives children a sense of belonging to their school.
- It helps pupils share a common identity regardless of finance, background, culture or religion.
- It removes peer pressure to buy designer label clothes and shoes that not all can afford..
- It helps children and teenagers get ready to learn. Getting into school clothes signals that the day has started and helps sharpen the brain for learning.
- It makes the busy morning routine easier. No more rows and decisions about what to wear or whether it’s cool enough. Everyone’s in the same boat.
School Uniform Guidance
Our school uniform supplier is School Trends who we have used for many years because they provide us with good value for money products and good service.
All school uniform is available to order from School Trends using an online ordering system. This gives you, parents and carers, the benefit of:
- no deadline dates - you can order at any time, even through the school holidays
- home delivery - you have the option of your order being delivered to yur home address for a small delivery fee or FREE into school
- more products being available online.
You can order by following this link: http://www.schooltrendsonline.com/schools/RichardHillCEPrimarySchoolLE77JA