Please begin to learn this weeks spellings, working from page 11 (which has the heading Week 4 and has spellings such as illegal, illegible...). Print out the page or practice in your books please.
Please complete the page 11 ONLY of the file attached today. Please make sure for each word you follow the instructions in the column i.e.
- Look - look at the word and try to remember the letters and order of the letters.
- Say - say the word out loud 2 or 3 times.
- Cover - cover the word on the page with your hand or a piece of paper or book.
- Write - With the word covered try to spell it correctly without looking at the word again here.
- Check - uncover the word and check your spelling, tick if correct.
- Correction - if you spelt it incorrectly now the word is uncovered look at the word and copy it making sure it is spelt correctly.