Poster time! Hopefully your starting to build up a good collection and your own working wall!
It would be great to see some of your spelling working walls with all your posters on the blog. Please post on there if you would like to.
Today please look back at the spellings you have been learning this week and create a poster to help you learn them!
- Make sure the words are spelt correctly!
- Also make sure the words are big enough for you to read from a bit of a distance (e.g. from across the room).
- Focus on words that you have spelt incorrectly or ones that you find a bit harder to remember.
- You could add some pictures to help you remember the words and spellings.
- You could add some decoration to make your poster look great!