Questions to support your child:
- What did you think of the story?
- Which was your favourite mix-up in the story?
- At the end of the story the chameleon wished that he could be himself. Why did he do that? What did the chameleon like about himself?
- What do you like about yourself? What are you really good at?
- If you had to mix with another animal what would you want to mix with?
I can't decide whether I would rather have a cheetah's legs so that I could run really fast or a fish's gills so that I could breathe underwater!