Week 4 Topics
Using Google Earth have a look at what your house looks like from an aerial view. You could search different places like our school.
Draw a picture of your house from an aerial view.
Aerial view means how something would look from above looking down. For example how your house would look to a bird in the sky flying over.
You will have a competition with an adult or another person in your house, on who can do the most in one minute of the following exercise:
Hopping on one foot
Bouncing a ball
You can add your own exercise to the competition too!
Salt dough – mini beasts
Make your own mini beasts from salt dough.
Salt dough mini beasts
Feel free to make anything you want from salt dough.
Salt dough recipe:
1 cup salt
2 cups of flour
¾ cup of water
- In a large bowl mix salt and flour together.
- Gradually stir in water. Mix well until it forms a doughy consistency.
- Turn the dough onto the bench and knead with your hands until smooth and combined.
- Make your creations using the salt dough.
- Place the salt dough creations into the oven at 180C. The amount of time needed to bake depends on the size and thickness of the salt dough creations